- This event has passed.
Spice Verandah Cooking Class – Exploring riches up-north, a Mughalai meal – 2 June 2019
June 2, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pmEUR50
The ever famous Murg Makhani, Naan Bread and Chicken Tikka hail from this region; the north of India. This session will be to teach you the condiments, spices and techniques used in this part of the country. We will cook a variety of Indian bread, a main course and again a yummy north Indian dessert.
The menu for the day will be:
1) Nimbu Chicken – A hot favourite recipe where Chicken is cooked in lemon juice and heavy cream spiced with fresh green chilies. Very different from regular restaurant food, lots of flavour
2) Dal Makhani – Black lentils cooked with chilli, whole spices and cream to form an all-time favourite dish!
3) Butter Naan – A stove-top, home friendly method to make the much adored naan bread
4) Spiced Pulao- Basmati rice cooked with whole spices
What is included:
1) Welcome Drink: A glass of fresh berry flavoured Lassi
2) A jug of Indian Sangria/non-alcoholic drink (depending on preference) for the group to share
3) A full meal comprising all that we prepare together
4) Home-made Indian dessert
5) A recipe booklet sent to you in PDF form to your e-mail ID
Number of spots free:
EUR 50 per person
If you are interested, please make a booking for this day and time-slot mentioned below directly on AirBnB using the below link: