- This event has passed.
Spice Verandah Cooking Class – A trip by the sea, indulging in Coastal Indian flavours – 6 April 2019
April 6, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pmEUR50
The coastal cuisine in India is extremely popular and with good reason. Let us experience the flavours form the coast and experiment with different textures and local ingredients from the coasts.
The menu for the day will be:
1) Meen Mulakittathu – Fish cooked in a fiery red gravy with lots of curry leaves, fenugreek and Malabar tamarind
2) Prawn Ghee Roast- A Mangalorean prawn recipe with lots of fried onions, tomatoes, whole spices and curry leaves all cooked and nicely roasted in ghee
3) Vendakka Pachadi- Fried Okra and green chilies in a yoghurt base and tempered with mustard seeds.
4) Coconut Rice – Spiced rice cooked in coconut milk
What is included:
1) Welcome Drink: A glass of Raspberry Lassi
2) A jug of Indian Sangria for the group to share
3) A full meal comprising all that we prepare together
4) Home-made Indian dessert
5) A recipe booklet sent to you in PDF form to your e-mail ID
Number of spots free:
EUR 50 per person
If you are interested, please write me a message on email@example.com